- 2 packs of Irish Hereford Fillet Steaks (each pack contains 2)
- 250g closed cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 250ml Morning Fresh Double Cream
- A knob of Dairy Manor Butter
- Half a small Onion, diced finely
- 2tbsp Lovilio Grana Padano, grated
- 2tbsp of chopped Parsley
- 2 cloves of chopped Garlic
- 2tbsp Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Squeeze of Lemon juice
- Kania Salt and Pepper
- Remove the Irish Hereford Fillet Steaks from all of the packaging, then press down firmly on the meat with the palm of your hand and season.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan and put the steaksin when the oil is nice and hot. Cook for 4 minutes either side on a medium high heat. Then stand the steaks on their side to colour all round the meat.If the steaks look a little dry along the way, feel free to add a little more oil to the pan. Remove the steaks and keep warm between two plates.
- Give the pan a little wipe with kitchen towel and add the butter, onions and garlic and sweat over a low heat for two minutes. Add the mushrooms, turn up the heat and cook for a minute or so turning once or twice before adding the cream.
- Cook the mushrooms and cream until the cream starts to coat the mushrooms. Remove from the heat, then add the grated grana padano, parsley, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Serve the steaks onto four warm plates and spoon the sauce over them.
Tannery Style Succulent Fillet Steak Recipe Video