Dualla Agricultural show to take place on Sunday 25th August 2019.

Dualla show are hosting their annual show on Sunday 25th August in in Cashel, Co. Tipperary.

This year, Dualla Show committee are teaming up with Irish Hereford Prime for an exciting new development in the Bull classes ( class 30 and 31).

Using the ICBF terminal index, 40% of the bull’s marks will be based on this before they enter the ring. The remaining 60% of the marks will be scored from the judge. Both scores will be combined and the winner will then be chosen. 

All bulls must be pedigree registered.

First prize for these two classes are; €250 each, 2nd prize €150, 3rd prize €50. 

 This is an exciting competition for all Pedigree Bull exhibitors which cannot be found at just any Agricultural Show and offering very attractive prizes.

Please note: the heifer class is missing from the show schedule on the Dualla Show website. This is class number 34(A),as below.

Class 28: Hereford Bull calf after 1st Jan 19 

Class 29: Hereford Heifer calf after 1st Jan 19 

Class 30: Hereford Terminal Bull 1st July 18 – 30th Sept 18 

Class 31: Hereford Terminal Bull after 1st Oct 18 

Class 32: Hereford Heifer from 1st July 18- 30th Sept 18

Class 33 Hereford Heifer from 1st Oct 18- 31st Dec 18 

Class 34 (A) Hereford heifer born 1st July 18- 31st Dec 18 

Class 34 Heifer/Cow born before 30th June 17  

Entries are now open so be sure to get your entries over to Dualla show committee early to avoid disappointment.

Dualla Show Champions 2018 with Edward Dudley, Kilsunny Herefords,Co.Tipperary.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s